[FX.php List] Update about FX.php github Activity (and a request...)

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Mar 12 15:18:34 MDT 2012

Steve,

What exactly is giving you problems?  Is some part of the site broken for you?  (If something's broken I want to fix it.)  If you're just looking for FX.php information (including a link to the related github project), that is on the FX.php page.  But to answer your specific questions:

* FX.php github project: https://github.com/yodarunamok/fxphp
* FMCakeMix: http://www.beezwax.net/products/FMCakeMix

Please note that although FMCakeMix uses FX.php, it's not my project, but you should be able to find out all you want to know on the page above.

Best,

--Chris