[FX.php List] Multiple single machine deployments versus fewer 2 machine deployments

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Mar 10 12:17:04 MST 2012

Hi Folks,

I'm starting a new thread to pose a question raised in my mind from
the experience I just had with restoring virtual images of 2 machine
deployments.

Based on only a few experiences, i have concluded that FMS doesn't
like changes in the setup of 2 machine deployments, including
spinning up a saved snapshot of 2 machines.  In my previous email,
Web Publishing broke.

So with that limited experience in mind, it seems that the process
would run better in a single machine deployments.

So with that in mind, would it be better to have two single machine
deployments of FMS rather than one 2 machine deployments? Assume that
traffic is divided with a load balancer.

Did this make sense?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Schwartz