[FX.php List] [OFF] Reload page in Safari after back button?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 13:45:40 MST 2012

Hi

I've thrown my test pages online:
http://jsfmp.com/safariBackButton/without_bodyunload.php
http://jsfmp.com/safariBackButton/with_bodyunload.php

The first one, with no extra code, works in all browsers except Safari.

The second one works in desktop Safari (Mac), but *not* on Mobile Safari (iOS).  I haven't tried Windows Safari.

session_cache_limiter('private'); doesn't make a difference either

I haven't read through the webkit blog page yet.  Gotta run now.  More later… (?)

Thanks all,
-Joel