[FX.php List] FaceBook Connect

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Jun 16 18:25:37 MDT 2012

OK. That makes sense.

In order to keep things straight, I guess that the system has to keep
track of which method was used to log in and then allow user access
to edit login credentials as appropriate.  For instance, If a person
logged in from Facebook, then there would be no login credentials
stored in FMP....unless a further step was taken to request
additional info.

I think I get it.

Jonathan