[FX.php List] [OFF] Looking for information about load-balancing

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Jun 15 17:37:45 MDT 2012

Mmmm, I wouldn't worry about that part so much.  With Amazon, basically you're getting a blank slate virtual server -- you can set up access any way that you want (of course you want to be smart with that kind of power =)  So yes, I'm quite sure you can set them up with lots of access.

--Chris