[FX.php List] [OFF] Looking for information about load-balancing

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:08:28 MDT 2012

The cheapest solution is to just run backup jobs and (s)ftp them away to
that other location regularly.  Have additional filemaker server software
loaded and ready to turn on if needed... but regardless it will be a small
hassle.

There are also solutions like these (but seem to be designed to work on
LANs only):
http://www.neverfailgroup.com/solutions/high-availability.html
I saw them mentioned on http://www.hostfilemaker.com/Custom when I was
looking for this...
I was at a filemaker developer convention in 2008 and I think they may be
the same company that was there, but not sure.