[FX.php List] FMS 12 WPE API with Windows Server 2008

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Jul 27 15:11:30 MDT 2012

Hi Folks,

At the Devcon pre-session, we discussed the problematic php-ini
settings that the API installs for Windows 2008  and IIS 7.

Is there a consensus of how the settings should be adjusted in both
the php_ini as well as IIS error-reporting.  The new error handling
behaviors in IIS 7 have me a bit confused.  It is really inconvenient
to have to log in to the server machine and use localhost in order to
see a PHP error during debugging.

Thanks

Jonathan

--