[FX.php List] Mail-sending problem isolated to one web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jul 11 14:15:42 MDT 2012

Well, the server's connecting fine; it's doing web apps and serving databases just fine, but here's what I see in the server log when I try to send mail using a PHP script on that server:

Jul 11 15:13:56 fmserver com.apple.launchd.peruser.505[211] (com.netopia.timbuktu.pro.host[2975]): posix_spawn("/Applications/Timbuktu Pro/Timbuktu Pro.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Timbuktu Host.app/Contents/MacOS/Timbuktu Host", ...): No such file or directory
Jul 11 15:13:56 fmserver com.apple.launchd.peruser.505[211] (com.netopia.timbuktu.pro.host[2975]): Exited with exit code: 1
Jul 11 15:13:56 fmserver com.apple.launchd.peruser.505[211] (com.netopia.timbuktu.pro.host): Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

The thing is, there IS no Timbuktu running on this machine.

Does this perhaps mean that Timbuktu was on this machine at one point, and I need to clear it? It seems to  be at the root of the problem somehow, which is odd since I've never put Timbuktu on this machine (although the previous owner may have).

More interesting is the fact that Timbuktu isn't in the Applications folder...

Any thoughts?

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin