[FX.php List] PHP send-mail problems

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jul 9 12:43:27 MDT 2012

Sigh... I can't get anything to go through with either PHPMailer or Swiftmailer. Frustrating...

Here's the Swift code I'm using:

<?php
require_once 'lib/swift_required.php';

// Create the Transport the call setUsername() and setPassword()
$transport = Swift_SmtpTransport::newInstance('smtp.longtermsolutions.com', 25)
	->setUsername('swiftmailer')
	->setPassword('*****')
;

// Create the message
$message = Swift_Message::newInstance($transport)

	// Give the message a subject
	->setSubject('Test Swiftmailer message')

	// Set the From address with an associative array
	->setFrom(array('swiftmailer at patin.com' => 'Swiftmailer'))

	// Set the To addresses with an associative array
	->setTo(array('bob at patin.com', 'info at longtermsolutions.com' => 'recipients'))

	// Give it a body
	->setBody('Here is the message itself')

;

echo 'Message sent at '.date('h:i:s').'...';

  ?>

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin