[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 96, Issue 1

LELAND LONG lelandlong at me.com
Mon Jul 9 09:35:54 MDT 2012

This works for me in v11 and v12:
"http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?" & "markers=" & "1 Infinite Loop" & "," & "Cupertino" & "," & "CA" & "," & "95014" & "," & "USA" & "&size=640x560&zoom=14&sensor=false"

Hope this helps,
Leland Long

On Jul 09, 2012, at 10:39 AM, fx.php_list-request at mail.iviking.org wrote:

Hey People,
I do zilch filemaker work these days. But for some data analysis I decided to whip out FM.

Two questions:

I am getting the Font Size Not Supported when using google maps in a web viewer.

Second, anybody know how to get rid of the annoying pop up annotations on the map?

I know this is not the filemaker support line, but thought this is something you spiffy devs would have encountered already.

My only solution i can think is use a php page on my server to generate and server the map to the filemaker database (dynamic map address per record).

Any info would be appreciated. In the meantime I will continue to search google for the answer.

Regards

Ernest