[FX.php List] Re-Best simple email code?

Masayuki Nii nii at msyk.net
Sat Jan 28 21:28:35 MST 2012

That's right. It' not always true that Windows has any kind of SMTP server.
So mail function of PHP can't always work.

On PHP, mail function is not recommended. I recommend to use with library or
framework for sending mail.

Nick <whatdoyouwant at gmail.com> さんが、2012/1/29 6:15:12に送られた
  ---“Re: [FX.php List] Best simple email code?”によりますと