[FX.php List] [off] jQuery character encoding issue - SOLVED!

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jan 18 14:57:20 MST 2012

Here's what I did:

At the top of my PHP page (the page that jQuery loads into the DIV), I put this line:

$html = header('Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252');

and it works fine…

Hope this helps someone at some point…

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin