[FX.php List] fx.php Error with maximum execution time

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:48:21 MST 2012

====================================
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\fmweb\FX\FX.php on line 647
====================================

Major problem. Site worked well when developing. Not so when deploying!

* I tried adding set_time_limit() and that doesn't help.

* did change error_reporting() to error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); which helped remove the notice and it had nothing to do with this error. It was the session_start() that was throwing that notice.

* line 647 is:  if (! curl_exec($curlHandle)) {

* I did change the query to comment out the one AddDBParam that needed to be 'neq', incase that was the source of the problem and that didn't help

* I did try with DEBUG set to 'true' and DEBUG_FUZZY set to 'true' and that didn't help.

Where I'm getting this error is after a query and what I get returned in the source of the browser is the raw XML (not processed through fx.php).

It is returning the correct record (only one on this query), but the raw XML has me concerned.

Any words of wisdom? Not my server, so I'm proceeding cautiously on changing anything in the php.ini file.

Thanks,
Beverly