[FX.php List] [off] Anyone familiar w/ mPDF who could help?

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Fri Jan 13 13:59:41 MST 2012

So your PDF contents is in $html (i.e. that variable holds only the PDF contents and no actual HTML)? If so, just echo/print that instead of readfile($filename).

$filename is whatever you want the file to be named, but beware that it should contain basic ASCII chars, so I'd recommend you keep it to a-z, A-Z, _ and - and no spaces. You can skip the basename() and just put a string there.

You can get the size of the contents by using strlen($html). so replace $documentFilesize with that.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org
>>

>> -|

-|