[FX.php List] [off] Anyone familiar w/ mPDF who could help?

Steven Thoms sthoms at wavecomm.com
Fri Jan 13 13:56:59 MST 2012

Bob,

I haven't used mPDF, but I do have a question. Are you saving the pdfs
before sending them to the content div? It looks as if you are writing
the pdf file contents directly into the html div and not to the
filesystem. I do not see any html in the examples/ page.

Try saving the file and then referencing it in the html.

Steve
207 798-0171

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org