[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 12 10:12:36 MST 2012

It won't matter; I've mixed and matched before and not had any trouble.

I'm trying to get in the habit of using single-quotes now; it allows you to write things like

$var = '<a href="mylink.htm">a link</a>';

Because there are double-quotes inside the link, the singles are necessary...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin