[FX.php List] Return original & duplicated record

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:52:25 MST 2012

Thanks again!

I'm understanding that now.  My issue is as to how I can retrieve it.  I
have one snippet of code that retrieves it in a foreach loop:

foreach($r['data'] as $key=>$searchData){
 $recordDetails=explode('.',$key);
$recid=$recordDetails[0];
}

I understand why the above works, but I don't understand how to get that
same info in my primary work loop:

foreach($r['data']as $record) {
        // Doing the usual tedium of loops here
       $record['myfield'][0]
}

Thanks for any help as always, to all who have taken the time.

Best,
Denis