[FX.php List] Return original & duplicated record

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Tue Jan 10 15:27:15 MST 2012

On 11/01/2012, at 9:01 AM, BEVERLY VOTH wrote:

> You can do an "or" find on -recid? (two requests, one find)

That would be the way I'd do it... get -recid into a session variable,
run FMDup and get the new -recid then use a -lop=or to find both at
the same time.

Even easier on the server, if all the information has already been
retrieved before the duplication is to hold that array, and just get
the new -recid back and display (the records are duplicates, after
all) - this method wouldn't work in most of my systems though, as I
also have a primary key that changes for any new record... But for
display purposes, it may be of use.

cheers

Webko