[FX.php List] [OFF] Good JQuery mailing list?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 5 05:26:04 MST 2012

Yes, I've been digging into them some, but just yesterday I had a silly little omission that kept something from working; it's those questions that can cost a morning, and end up being easy to fix…

Best,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin