[FX.php List] Using global variables when calling a FileMaker Script

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Feb 29 23:06:36 MST 2012

John,

Sorry, I was talking about global fields.  It's been a long day.  Everything I said before, goes; but it applies to global fields.  How do you go about initially setting the global fields when you run the script via FX?

--Chris

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org