[FX.php List] HTML5

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:58:11 MST 2012

I just launched a site with Twitter Bootstrap (v1.4 not the fresh v2) and it was the best decision I've done in a LONG time on the web. It's cleanly and well architected, HTML5-scoped, and has a huge support community on Stack Exchange so the myriad of questions I had on how to enable one or two Jquery things were answered very quickly, if not already answered there.

HTH,