[FX.php List] Problem creating mPDF file

James Dcunha jdcunha at supportgroup.com
Wed Dec 26 12:37:41 MST 2012

 Hi Bob,

$mpdf->Output('doc.pdf','F'); means that it is trying to create the file in
the same directory as where the script is being executed. What is the
permissions set for php scripts to create files? For test purpose try to
set Read/Write permissions for everyone and then run the script.

Regards
James

James Dcunha - Systems Engineer
jdcunha at supportgroup.com
(617) 252-8079 (Phone) (508) 653-2830 (fax)
 <http://www.servoysupportgroup.com>www.supportgroup.com
Visit FileMaker: Explore, a free FileMaker resource for tips, tricks and
up-to-date information:
www.supportgroup.com/explore