[FX.php List] Upgrading Software

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 15:44:56 MST 2012

Hi Roger

Just a quick note that "Web Sharing" in the Sharing System Preference has been removed from *regular* OS X 10.8 (as opposed to OS X Server).

If you'll be using regular/non-Server Mountain Lion, you'll need to turn apache on and off with with a simple command line in Terminal, or via a GUI app for that purpose.

I don't remember the specific commands but just google for it.

Best,
-Joel