[FX.php List] Upgrading Software

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Dec 5 10:38:41 MST 2012

Roger,

Yes, if you pull data through portals you will need to use the fmalt for sure!

I haven't pulled the new version off of github (I got it from Chris), but I understand it has been posted there.

I never dug into BlackBelt 'til I had to for this purpose, and I didn't explore much, just found the bit I knew I had to change. I expect I can find them again and point the way. It wasn't hard.

-Troy