[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 23 11:23:56 MDT 2012

I've just noticed that the XML returned for both the FMPXMLRESULT and FMRESULTSET grammars list this:

<product build="03/15/2012" name="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine" version="12.0.1.150"/>

My Admin Console and the "start page" both list that FMS is "Current Installed Version: 12.0.2.232"

Is it possible that the updater didn't update the Web Publishing Engine component.... ?

-Troy