[FX.php List] Alternate grammar?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 23 10:51:33 MDT 2012

It has been mentioned that having FX use the other XML query grammar (FMRESULTSET) could potentially solve the XML-CWP portals bug.

Since the FMS 12.0.2 update hasn't solved it (even though they say it did) I wonder how I could get someone to work on FX.php so that this alternate grammar could be used? I don't think I'm up to the task myself.

I'm pretty desperate, our site has been a horrible mess for 3 months now while I waited for the update, and it is not as promised, as far as I can tell.

Could I pay some one? How much might it be? We don't have a lot of funds.

-Troy