[FX.php List] [off] Link formatting not working

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:58:52 MDT 2012

bob, IIRC, "a" in CSS just specifies the link when first sent to browser. The pseudo selectors - which *can* apply to more than just the "a"! (:link, :hover, etc.) are more specific and apply where needed, but you must specify them all or the browser uses it's defaults. <http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/pseudoclasses>

Beverly

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org