[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 16 13:52:11 MDT 2012

Just got an email from my client; here's what OS X Server reports when it fails:

... PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in /Volumes/... on line 68, referer ... and the page...

Interesting, since I'm don't have an INCLUDE or REQUIRE for 'FX_Error.php;" does it get reference in the FX.php page?

Could this be an indication of what's up? She's using FM Server 10 Advanced, by the way...

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin