[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Aug 15 19:43:56 MDT 2012

Positive; in fact, it POSTs fine with less than 800 characters.

Could the max_data variable in PHP.ini fix it? I told my client to update her php.ini file and bump it; she told me it was set to 8MB, which doesn't seem like it would cause it to flake out at less than 800 characters, but I don't know how many bytes a character actually takes...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker