[FX.php List] How to use SetFMGlobal

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:54:02 MDT 2011

Hi Malcolm,

I'll start with my standard advice: you're developing a web app, so think like a web developer, rather than a FileMaker developer. Consider how to move both these queries into the PHP layer instead of using globals and FMP scripts to accomplish the second part.

Hope this helps,
Dale

 --
Dale Bengston