[FX.php List] Issue with Mac OS X, Latest Java Update and FileMaker Server Console

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 22:05:16 MDT 2011

A note of caution in case it helps anyone out...

I've just been bitten by the bug described here

http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/bd3a1e14ab

the latest "Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 4" breaks the FileMaker Server Admin Console - at least on FileMaker Server 11.

If you're in this situation, the current work around it so use a machine not updated to Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 4.

Luckily I still had 1 of my 4 Macs not upgraded - the actual FileMaker Server machine itself.

Hope this helps someone...

Roger