[FX.php List] Devcon Dinner Out - Flemmings on Monday night?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 21 12:36:13 MDT 2011

I'd be up for it if I were going to be in town on Monday, but I don't arrive till noon Tuesday.

Tuesday night is the keynote, followed by the reception; I've spoken to a couple of guys on twitter who were wanting to go have dinner somewhere, but I'm wondering if the reception might be a better plan the first night...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin