[FX.php List] [X-POST] Looking for PHP function for UPS intl. shipping

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Jul 10 13:25:08 MDT 2011

I've got a function that I found that will compute UPS shipping based on zip code, but have so far been unable to find a similar function for computing UPS or Fedex international shipping.

If anyone knows of a function like this, written in PHP, I'd appreciate a link or more information.

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin