[FX.php List] Calculating UPS shipping cost

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jan 26 15:09:49 MST 2011

By chance, does anyone on this list already have a PHP function for this? I've downloaded a couple but so far haven't gotten them to work...

While I'm asking, I'm also looking for a PHP function for retrieiving USPS shipping costs too.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: