[FX.php List] I need a refresher

John Funk csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Thu Dec 8 22:40:50 MST 2011

Hey guys thanks for your brain power on this. Tomorrow I will try switching
PW & UN. I have never had trouble in the past with this.
But I did just think of a possible issue with the FM table I am using.
The table is in a solution that uses SyncDek to sync data to India and
SyncDek requires a special field for a primary key and I wonder if that
calculated field is preventing editing from XML. (The FileMaker client
requires a plugin to be present for data entry)
I will switch tables and test the exact script, I bet it will work.
Thanks again,
John

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org