[FX.php List] I need a refresher

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Dec 8 13:57:12 MST 2011

Hi John

Validation by calculation on any field in the table will be 'run' whenever any field in the table is modified… and it's not just the fields on the layout either, it's any field in the table, so you'll need to go hunting in the table definition to figure out what's going wrong, not at the layout level…

Good luck…!!

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org