[FX.php List] Monitoring WPE connection

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Aug 24 18:51:30 MDT 2011

Hi,

That's sort of what I wrote; I have a simple FIND that looks for a field and a value of 1 in it. Then, if the query fails, I should get an error message and that would run the branch that emails me with the server name.

Earlier tonight though, the page just never finished loading, so I was thinking my method wouldn't work...

I'll give it another night and see how it goes...

I was hoping there might be some FX command I wasn't aware of, that would tell me whether a connection to the DB could be made...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker