[FX.php List] JQuery and posting image-upload forms

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 18 10:02:15 MDT 2011

Well, I do know about submitting with Javascript, but my goal is to stay within the same page for everything on this web application.

So my quesiton is this:

I have a page called index.php that loads various pages into a DIV; in this case, it's a page called "upload.php" that I would use to upload documents.

Can I submit a form from "upload.php" and stay within this DIV the entire time? I could just load an exterior page, perhaps in another window or tab, but I'm trying to avoid that and have hte entire web app work within this one page (index).

Does that make sense?

Bob
bob at patin.com