[FX.php List] Importing a .txt file by "uploading" to FileMaker

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Wed Aug 17 13:50:47 MDT 2011

Has anyone ever written any FX/PHP that asks the user to select a .txt file,
then parse it line by line and write each line to a record in FileMaker?(one
field)
I have a customer that is performing Native FileMaker imports that is taking
way too long (over a dedicated T1 line) and they are looking for more speed.
I know from experience that PHP/FX can insert data way faster than native
FileMaker over the ninternet so I thought this could be a viable solution.
Any feedback is appreciated.

John Funk

Critical Solution
Business and Workflow
Database Consulting
ph: 612-819-5168
P  please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.