[FX.php List] Problem with double submissions

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Sep 28 13:04:27 MDT 2010

Only problem is that it goes to Authorize.net first, which is where their credit card gets charged.

So I need to prevent them from getting charged twice.

I think the issue right now is their web server, so I'm having them reinstall WPE for the 3rd or 4th time. I'll just say that I NEVER have this sort of problem on my Mac servers...

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org