[FX.php List] Beating a dead horse (was: trying to read back an array)

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Sep 20 12:09:13 MDT 2010

Hi,

Well, the thing is that they can submit from multiple pages, and yes, the POST can submit a lot of items at one time (probably will almost all the time).

I've got it all working great; in addition to pulling the items in, I then have to separate them out into separate invoices, depending on manufacturer and warranty state. So I go through the array, create the 4 possible invoices, with the relevant lineitems on each...

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting