[FX.php List] Which is faster?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Sep 11 15:17:11 MDT 2010

The odd thing is that it would go to the 2nd page, but it just didn't submit anything.

I guess it was going because I told it the ACTION, and then it didn't know what method to use. You even asked if I had it set to POST, and I'd just looked at it!

Good way to waste an hour and your time too...

Gotta go, have to go brush my tooth.

BP

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org