[FX.php List] Script executes, but hangs web page

Bradley Creamer creamerbradley at fhda.edu
Fri Oct 29 17:32:30 MDT 2010

Hi FX folks,

I have a script that deletes a found set of records. I've found the
script executes fine from a Web page call, but the resulting Web page
hangs, in other words, after many seconds, a blank page is returned.

Having converted the database from FMP6 to FMP11/FMPSA11, I've updated
the script to have the "Confirm" statement and I even added the "Exit
Script" directive after that; still it hangs.

But, again, the script does execute in the background, deleting all
found records, so I'm pretty sure I have the permissions set correctly.
However, I set a global field to capture script results (as stated in
the "Exit Script" directive) but nothing is captured.

So, it's deleting the found records, not returning the result, and hangs
the Web page.

Any thoughts? Below is the script in it's entirety.

Thanks for any and all help,
Bradley

Delete All Records [No dialog]
Commit Records/Requests [Skip data entry validation; no dialog]
Exit Script [Result: "All Deleted"]