[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Fri Oct 22 13:13:29 MDT 2010

Have you considered the PHP API script command as an option?

--
Anders Monsen

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the
intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall
not compromise or waive such confidentiality.  If you have received
this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Messages sent to or from this contact will be
recorded and are subject to archival, monitoring, and/or disclosure
to someone other than the recipient.