[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 22 08:12:10 MDT 2010

John,

The lookup works fine when a) we enter a clientID manually, or b) trigger the script manually. It's only when it's triggered from the web that it doesn't work.

Thanks for the idea though... :)

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: