[FX.php List] Looking for install disks for Windows 2003 server

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Tue Nov 9 14:56:16 MST 2010

Hi, little off topic but worth a try....
I have a non profit that wants to run their older Dell Server as a FileMaker
/ web server. I have convinced them to user FX/xml. Now that I put my neck
out there, I am tryng to configure the machine. The 2003 server os works
great but I cannot install components because there are no install disks for
the OS.
Does anybody know a way to get install disks for 2003 server? I have called
Dell and Microsoft but no luck.
Thanks,
John