[FX.php List] Installing is super-easy, right?

Wes wes at automaticduck.com
Mon Nov 8 16:46:25 MST 2010

I have FX running on FileMaker Server Advanced 9, Mac OS X Server 10.5.8 it
has been going for years.  So I haven't had to think about how it works for
a long while.

I'm setting up a new FileMaker Server Advanced 11 on new hardware running
10.6.4 to replace the existing setup.  So I have to "install" FX on this
system.  I've read the README and it doesn't have much to say on
installation, but my memory is that it was easy.

Is all that I need to do to copy the FX directory in my currently running
web server directory to my new server's web server directory and make sure
my database has fmxml extended privs enabled?

--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.