[FX.php List] Is it possible to programmatically restart FMSA Web Publishing Engine?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:35:01 MDT 2010

I wonder if the FM SDK / API will allow for a server side script to be
written than can turn WPE off and on, or perhaps a kill is what need
to be performed?

I really did expect an answer looking more or less like these
java/shell "riddles"

48394   ??  R      0:47.85
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/bin/java
-server -Xmx512M
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=../conf/logging.properties
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=../../../../Common/Tomcat/common/endorsed
-classpath :../../../../Common/Tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:../../../../Common/Tomcat/bin/commons-logging-api.jar
-Dcatalina.base=.. -Dcatalina.home=../../../../Common/Tomcat
-Djava.io.tmpdir=../temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
/Library/FileMaker Server/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/cwpe-tomcat
start

But I’m no good with java

and there is also some stuff in this folder: /Library/FileMaker
Server/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/wpc/FM Web
Publishing.app/Contents/MacOS/FM Web Publishing

ggt