[FX.php List] [FM API] PHP and API version issues...

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Fri May 14 09:57:45 MDT 2010

AFAIK, the API is the same in 10 and 11.

	- John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

              Twitter: http://twitter.com/pointinspace/
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PointInSpace/

         Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers