[FX.php List] Database table modification

Duncan, Blair Blair.Duncan at bbdo.ca
Thu May 13 08:24:23 MDT 2010

Thanks, you triggered something there.
I don't need a sort, all I need to do is a quick find.
The result is instant!

So the process is this for each table.
Show all records.
Check found count vs previously recorded foundcount and if not the same there has been a change.
(that takes care of possible deletions that would not show up in the next step.)

Search for modifiedtimestamp > previously recorded timestamp, if any found there has been a change.

Blair Duncan | Variable Data Manager
SGL Communications | 2 Bloor St W, Suite 3100 Toronto ON M4W 3R6
T 416-413-7537 | C 416-845-3357 | F 416-972-5656